Danbury Real Estate Blog

Condo Insurance

February 4th, 2011 4:49 PM by Jonathan Hall

When you become a condo owner, you still need to have insurance to protect the your contents and any part of our unit that isn't covered by your condo insurance community. Condo insurance covers items like water damage caused by leaking pipes or a leaking roof, damage caused by weather, fire damage and break ins.  There are a few types of insurance policies for condos. They include:
-Building property (improvements to your unit)
-Personal property (your furniture & clothes)
-Loss of use (for substantial damage)
-Personal liabilty

To find what type of policy is best your needs and budget, please contact your insurance agent.
Posted in:General
Posted by Jonathan Hall on February 4th, 2011 4:49 PM


My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: