Are you Looking to Sell in the Greater Danbury area?
You've come to the right place!
You will need a full time real estate agent that will aggressively and intelligently market your property in order to get top dollar and a deposit within a timely manner. Home sellers should partner with a full time real estate agent that is experienced with the sales process of a home: pricing, staging, photography, marketing strategy, responding to market feedback, negotiations, and anything else that comes up along the way. They also should partner with a real estate agent that will be honest about the current housing market and provide ongoing communication from the beginning steps of moving all the way through to the closing table. I have successfully marketed and sold many town homes in the Danbury,Connecticut area, and have a personal responsibility to get your home sold in a timely manner. My goal is to get you onto the next state of your life, which would involve the sale of the house. If you are seeking a professional REALTOR? yet, make sure your candidate can answer these tough questions including:
- How will you market my property so it stands out in the market?
- How did you arrive at the asking price to market my home in Danbury,CT? Can you provide supporting data?
- What's your marketing strategy for the house so my property is exposed to qualified local and out of area buyers?
- How will you make my home stand out among others for sale in my complex?
- Can you differentiate between price and value & how it relates to my home?
- Why should I partner with you over different real estate agents in the area?
- Do you have enough successful experience to manage the sales process?
- Is there any possible issues that could be effect the sale of my condo and how do you plan to address them?
- Can you explain the process of selling and what an offer would look like?
- Are you confident my home will sell when I need to move? Do you have data to support that? Can you explain the paperwork we would have to complete?
You've definitely come to the right place if you are serious about selling your condo or townhome in Danbury,CT. My name is Jonathan Hall- a Realtor with William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty based in Danbury,CT. I can comfortably answer those questions with confidence and more. I'm the local expert and I'm ready to put my experience to work for you. Jonathan Hall's in depth knowledge, warm personality, work ethic, skills and proven transaction history will get you the results that you expect. With the a strong unemployment rate, reasonable home values, solid educational, recreational and cultural opportunities, many people are choosing to move to Greater Danbury and purchase a townhome. My marketing plan to get buyers into your home includes high quality photography, complete and accurate listing information, featured placement on the leading national real estate websites, a targeted campaign on social media and more. With Jonathan Hall and the brand power & resources of William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty, all homes are treated like masterpieces & the sale of your property will be handled with the highest standards. You can sell your home for top dollar and quickly IF you choose the right real estate agent. There are many secrets and proven strategies for getting your home the attention it needs in the large Danbury,CT real estate market. I know them all and I'm ready to go to work for you. Whether you are moving locating & out of the area, I look forward to hearing from you. For immediate attention, please fill out to the form below or call Jonathan Hall directly at 203-417-0523 or send an email to to me
Recent success stories for local Danbury condo sellers include getting 17% above listed price in under 1 week on the market, another getting the highest price in his neighborhood for that model in over 14 years and another satisfied long term client getting full price. Another recent success story included 6% above listed price with terms too good to turn down. If you are thinking of selling ,please feel reach to reach out. You too will be pleased with the results and the process will be easier than you think.
If you are thinking of selling your home, please complete the form below & I will get in touch with you shortly or you can call/text Jonathan Hall of William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty directly at 203-417-0523 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org For a quick, free online valuation on your Danbury,CT townhome, please go here.