- As a real estate professional, I am trained and experienced expert in home pricing. I tour competing properties which are on the market competing for buyer & review areas housing data-such as the average market time, listed price to sold price and evaluate if owners had to take price reductions to sell. I have been inside of homes which recently sold. I use this knowledge to give you a price range in which your home should be on the market for to lead to a sale within a reasonable time. Pricing is an art, not a science, but I am usually always right on the money.
- Pricing your home is the most important thing. Buyers shop around in a price range & in different communities before deciding what works best for their needs and budget.The price needs to take in consideration like the layout, type of unit, location in complex, location in the area, square footage, # of bedrooms & baths, amenities and more. If you are outside of your price range, you will miss the target buyer. The longer that your home stays on the market, the less money you will get.We can talk about price vs value. My clients have had a lot of success due to my on-point pricing plan. Current property values are determined on what has sold within the last six months, not two or three years ago.
- I advertise extensively on to the internet. My marketing plan includes a minimum of 25 high quality photographs, a virtual tour plus complete & accurate information on the MLS. All homes have featured on Realtor.com, the Wall Street Journal, Williampitt.Com, SothebysRealty.Com, Zillow ,Trulia and more. I do have a tool that captures consumer inquires from these sites and texts me the prospective parties contact information so I can contact them asap when their interest is the highest.If you found me online, imagine what I can do to market your property. We pro-actively source buyer demand from top media outlets.
In addition, my office has preferred placement in several New York City area media outlets. We create custom digital brochures with our marketing department. We also offer banner placement advertising on several of the area patch websites and other leading portals. When we meet, I'll be glad to share with you in details what I would do for you. I can also run targeted marketing on social media including facebook & Instagram. I will be happy to share with you marketing pieces from properties I previously listed-quality of work is very important to me.
- Real estate is my full time profession and operate on a full service business philosophy. It is my job to get your property sold. The full service model include everything that comes with selling the house: marketing, photography, feedback, negotiations, follow up with the other agent on the buyers financing, attorney issues and anything else that comes up along the way. When you call, you get me directly. I have successfully marketed and sold many townhomes in the Danbury area. You can view my recent sales history and references. I have a personal responsibility to do whatever it takes to get your home sold! I am experienced to know what is acceptable or not. I am busy enough to know the market and service clients, but have enough time to property service clients on my own.
- You need to make your home as appealing as possible. As your real estate agent, I can help you make with ideas to help ready your home for the market. Not all my ideas will require a costly investment or time. I never recommend sellers do a major renovation prior to selling. IWe will talk about any suggested improvements or staging if needed on a property to property basis.
- We need to discuss a plan on where you are planning on going if the condo sells. If moving locally, do you need help buying a new home or do you plan on renting. I want to help you get a good deal for your home, but sellers need to decide on what their steps are. We can discuss things before listing so that you don't end up homeless.
- It takes a partnership to sell your home. You want to hire the most qualified and experienced real estate agent, and one that you feel will take care of you. This should insure they will not be any surprises or have the house sit on the market longer than it should. You can count on me to explain the home selling process, deliver information about the market, provide a honest input on feedback, high quality photography and marketing your home .I will be happy to share marketing samples of previous properties. I have high standards on how my clients properties are represented. As your real estate agent, I expect my clients to participate in the process by doing things such as allowing showings, having their house clean and getting back to me with any pertinent information.
- If you thinking for selling your home now or in the near future, please complete the form below & I will get in touch with you shortly or you can call/text me at 203-417-0523 or send a note to JonathanHallRealEstate@Gmail.Com. My name is Jonathan Hall-a Realtor(R)With William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty in Danbury,CT. Obtain a free confidential market analysis on your home here.
Page last updated May 18,2023