- As a real estate professional, I am trained and experienced expert in home pricing. I tour competing properties which are on the market competing for buyer & review ares housing data-such as the average market time,closed to listing price ratio and evaluate if owners had to take price reductions to sell. I have been inside of homes which recently sold.I use this knowledge to give you a price range in which your home should be on the market for to lead to a sale within a reasonable time. Pricing is an art, not a science, but I am usually always right on the money.
- Pricing your home is the most important thing. Buyers shop around in a price range & in different communities before deciding what works best for their needs and budget.The price needs to take in consideration like the layout, type of unit, location in complex, location in the area, square footage, # of bedrooms & baths, amenities and more. If you are outside of your price range, you will miss the target buyer. The longer that your home stays on the market, the less money you will get.We can talk about price vs value. My clients have had a lot of success due to my on-point pricing plan. Current property values are determined on what has sold within the last six months, not two or three years ago.
- I advertise extensively on to the internet. My marketing plan includes a minimum of 25 high quality photographs, a virtual tour plus complete & accurate information on the MLS. All homes have featured on Realtor.com, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Williampitt.Com, SothebysRealty.Com, Craigslist, Zillow Trulia and more. I do have a tool that captures consumer inquires from these sites and texts me the prospective parties contact information so I can contact them asap when their interest is the highest. .If you found me online, imagine what I can do to market your property. In addition, my office has preferred placement in several New York City area media outlets and property listings appear in the local Danbury newstimes. We also offer banner placement advertising on several of the area patch websites and other leading portals.
- Real estate is my full time profession and operate on a full service business philosophy. It is my job to get your property sold. The full service model include everything that comes with selling the house: marketing, photography, feedback, negotiations, follow up with the other agent on the buyers financing, attorney issues and anything else that comes up along the way. When you call, you get me directly. I have successfully marketed and sold many townhomes in the Danbury area. You can view my recent sales history. I have a personal responsibility to do whatever it takes to get your home sold!
- You need to make your home as appealing as possible. As your real estate agent, I can help you make with ideas to help ready your home for the market.
- It takes a partnership to sell your home. You want to hire the most qualified and experienced real estate agent. This should insure they will not be any surprises or have the house sit on the market longer than it should. You can count on me to explain the home selling process, deliver information about the market, provide a honest input on feedback, high quality photography and marketing your home. As your real estate agent, I expect my clients to participate in the process by doing things such as allowing showings, having their house clean and getting back to me with any pertinent information.
- If you thinking for selling your home now or in the near future, please complete the form below & I will get in touch with you shortly or you can call/text me at 203-417-0523. My name is Jonathan Hall-a Realtor With William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty in Danbury,CT.
Page last updated 8/30/2018